Registration Fees (Including VAT)
Before May 3, 2021
From May 4, 2021
Conference Registration Fees Include:
- Access to all scientific content in the program
- Live Q&A with conference speakers
- Online access to a VOD library of all lectures and panels up to 3 months after the conference dates
- Exhibitor information and live chat with exhibitor representatives
- Networking with colleagues
- Copy of the Acta Horticulturae symposium proceedings
- Opportunity to present an oral or poster presentation
- Opportunity to have a paper published in the symposium proceedings
- Opportunity to participate in the ISHS Young Minds awards for Students and junior scientists
- Credit Card: MasterCard | Visa | American Express | Diners
- Bank Transfer: made out to Ortra Ltd.: Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M., branch no. 624, Emek Habracha, Tel Aviv, Israel, Israel. Account #: 262200/12, Swift code: LUMIILITTLV, IBAN #: IL870-106-240000-02622-0012. Copy of bank transfer document enclosed.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Bank Draft: made out to Ortra Ltd.
Registration fees will be charged upon receipt of registration forms.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Refund of registration fees will be made upon receipt of written notification* of cancellation at the Conference Secretariat, as follows:
- Cancellation received until April 30, 2021 – Full refund less 100 NIS handling fees
- Cancellation received until May 4, 2021 - 50% refund
- Cancellation received from May 5, 2021 - No refund
* Written notification as follows:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax to: +972-3-6384455
- By registered post to: Ortra Ltd., 94, Yigal Alon St. Tel Aviv, Israel
- By phone to: +972-3-6384444