Abstract submission guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted through ROSA – Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review.
- Please note that for non-ISHS members an abstract submission charge is due upon submission of an abstract
- For more information on how to submit your abstract, click HERE.
- The official language of the symposium is English, therefore only abstracts written in English will be accepted for review.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and be based on original work. They should give full information on the objective, materials and methods and major results obtained.
- Abstracts must NOT contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling (English) and grammar.
- Submission is strictly limited to a maximum of one oral and one poster presentation per person.
- Abstracts (for posters only) submitted by June 10, 2021 will be considered for evaluation.
- To be accepted, abstract authors must be registered with related confirmation that they have paid to attend the Symposium, by April 30, 2021.
- All presenters (oral and poster) are expected to submit a manuscript for publication in refereed proceedings, Acta Horticulturae, by July 15, 2021.
- Posters instructions will be published in a later stage.
- The deadline for full text modification is August 1, 2021.
- Late submission of posters will be confirmed upon approval of the conveners.
- For guidelines and instructions on how to prepare your manuscript for publication in Acta Horticulturae, see http://www.ishs.org/authors
Abstracts may be submitted and demanded to be presented as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received or based upon the type of the research work and content of the abstract, the Review Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
Terms and Conditions:
The submission of an abstract confirms that the authors are fully aware of the following rules:
- They approve submitting their work for presentation
- They transfer all copyright ownership of the named abstract to ISHS
- They agree to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- Presenters should take into consideration that presentation recordings will be published in the VOD library in the Conference platform after the Conference. If you do not want your presentation recording to be published please contact the Symposium Secretariat at: email@example.com
At least one author should be available to present the abstract if selected for the symposium programme.
The authors will immediately notify the symposium Secretariat if they are unable to attend or if the presenting author is changed.
Please note that each presenter may make only one oral presentation and one poster. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the programme if these conditions are not met.