The Meeting of the 9th ISHS International Symposium on Mineral Nutrition of Fruit Crops is an excellent way to broaden your competitive edge by improving your company’s image, prestige and credibility in the fields of Advanced Agriculture, Orchards Cultivation, Plant Nutrition and Fertigation. The conference & exhibition provides access to a wide range of audiences such as decision makers in business, customers, researchers, investors and potential business partners.
It is the expressed intention of the Conference Organizing Committee to ensure that participating companies receive the highest recognition in return for their generous support.
General benefits will include the following:
- Company name and logo on supported item(s)
- Acknowledgement on the Symposium website
- Advertising space in the Symposium program
- Company name and logo on supporters’ acknowledgement boards, which will be prominently displayed throughout the Symposium venue
- Acknowledgement with company logo in the Program
- Use of Symposium logo on company communications relation to the Symposium
The Symposium will promote applied and fundamental understanding of the diverse aspects of fruit tree nutrition. The intersections of diagnostic tools, sustainable approaches to nutrient management, microbiology, chemistry and plant physiology will be tackled by researchers from around the globe through talks, poster sessions and discussions. Basic research at multiple scales (DNA, cells, tissues and the root system as a whole) and cutting-edge methodologies will be highlighted as important means to advance agriculture. Graduate students, young researchers and senior scientists will find the conference setting in the scenic Jerusalem hills conducive for both formal and informal interactions promoting a rich exchange of ideas and knowledge and opportunity for fostering collaborations.
- Plant nutrition scientists and researchers
- Regulatory bodies, government officials and NGOs
- Plant biologists, technologist and R&D investors
- CEO’s and managers of companies in the fields of: Pomology, Soil fertility, Research and private enterprises, Agronomists, Water and irrigation technology management companies etc,
- Environmental organizations