Western Wall, Church of Holy Sepulchre, Yad Vashem
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at mount Zion to visit king David's tomb, the room of last supper and the Dormition Abbey. Enter the old city and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the church of holy Sepulchre. Proceed to the new city and visit Yad Vashem, the memorial to the holocaust.
On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, visit Yemin Moshe, the first neighborhood built outside the city walls; Stroll through Mishkenot Sha'ananim and view the Montifiore windmill.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Modest clothing (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Departure: Daily
- Pick-up: Jerusalem hotels - from 09:00 to 09.30; Friday & Saturday from 08:45 to 09:15
- Pick-up: Tel- Aviv hotels - from 07:20-07:50
- Rate per person: From Jerusalem: 98€
- Rate per person: From Tel Aviv: 107€
- Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group