The following registration fees are in NIS (New Israeli Shekels) and include 18% VAT:
||Early Bird Registration
December 31, 2013
January 1, 2014
February 9, 2014
February 10, 2014
|Full Participant – Feb 24 - 25
|Participant – daily
|Student – daily
|Pre-conference on Feb 23**
||Free of charge
*Students should send a copy of valid student identification card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Participation in the Pre-conference talks and presentations on Feb. 23 2014 is open to all
audience and is free of charge. Advanced registration is required.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN:
Registration Fees Include
• Badge & Conference Materials
• Participation in Scientific Sessions
• Visit of the Professional Exhibition
• Coffee Breaks and Lunches.
ACCOMMODATION AT THE DAN PANORAMA HOTEL
|Price for a Single Room
||Price for a Double Room
Prices are per night on a bed and breakfast basis and include 18% VAT.
For specific requests you are kindly asked to contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
METHOD OF PAYMENT
• Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, American Express. Online registration and payment by credit card are made on a secure server.
• Bank Transfer: Made out to Ortra Ltd., Bank Leumi, branch no. 616, 9 Hashlosha ST., Tel Aviv,Israel. Account no. 95100/90,
Swift code: LUMIILITTLV, IBAN : IL68 0106 1600 0000 9510 090. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and
should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
• Bank Draft: made out to Ortra Ltd.
Mailing Address: Ortra Ltd. / IMEC16
1 Nirim St., P.O. Box 9352
Tel Aviv, Israel 6109202
• Company / Institute financial commitment (available for Israeli organizations only)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Registration and accommodation fees will be charged by Ortra Ltd. upon receipt of the registration form.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
TOURIST SERVICES RESERVATIONS
Tours for accompanying guests as well as pre and post-conference tours in Israel are offered for interested participants.
Special requests for additional tourist services reservations, such as hotel extensions, regular tours, private car tours, car rentals, touring in limousines with driver/guide, etc. can be booked through Ortra Ltd.
Refund on registration fees payments will be made if written notification of cancellation is received by Ortra Ltd., Conference Secretariat, as follows:
Cancellation received before December 31, 2013 – Full refund less $30 handling fee
Cancellation received from January 1, 2014 until February 2, 2014 – 50% refund and 30$ handling fee
Cancellation received from February 3, 2014 – no refund
• Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
• Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
• Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and full payment.
• The conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
• In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the only liability of the conference hosts is to refund
all the registration fees paid.
• All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat.