Venue and Dates
The 16th Israel Materials Engineering Conference (IMEC-16) will be held at the Meyer Building, Electrical Engineering Faculty, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Technion City, Haifa, 23-25 February 2014.
Click here for Campus Map
Directions to Meyer (EE) Building at the Technion from the Coastal Highway (see map):
- Get off the first exit of Haifa [Haifa South, Matam, Tirat Ha-Carmel].
- After getting off you end up in the Junction (with lights) of Kenion Haifa (Haifa Mall). Turn left (east) toward the mountain.
- Drive about 3km up the hill until the road ends in a T intersection. Turn left [Horev Street], and immediately right [near Horev Shopping Center]. You are now in Pika road.
- After about one km on Pika, you pass a Paz gas station. Take a right turn right after the Gas station.
- You are now on Hankin road. Go through the tunnel. few hundreds meters after the tunnel turn right into Komoi street which leads you to the main Technion gate.
(Google Map I Waze)
The conference will be conducted in English.
A relevant, professional exhibition will accompany the conference. Companies, agencies, manufacturers and publishers who are interested are invited to contact Mrs. Zipi Barchard for further information. (email@example.com, 04-8294591/2)