|Student / Nurse
|Daily- Wednesday 14.12
|Daily- Thursday 15.12
|Daily Student/Nurse- Wednesday 14.12
|Daily Student/Nurse- Thursday 15.12
|Daily Industry- Wednesday 14.12
|Daily Industry- Thursday 15.12
|Daily Intern- Wednesday 14.12
|Daily Intern- Thursday 15.12
Registration Fees Include
- Participation in Scientific Sessions
- Lunches and Coffee Breaks as per program
- Visiting the exhibition
- Name tag
Conference Registration Payment Terms
Registration fees will be charged by Ortra Ltd. upon receipt of the registration form.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Payments can be made by following means:
Visa or MasterCard only.
When paid by credit card the total amount of your reservation can be divided up to 4 payments free of interest charges.
Online registration and payment by credit card are made on a secured server.
Bank transfer made out to Ortra Ltd.:
Bank Leumi LE-Israel B.M., branch no. 666, 2 Shoham St. Ramat Gan, Israel. Account #: 492600/12,
Swift code: LUMIILITTLV, IBAN #: IL64-0106-6600-0004-9260-012.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
A copy of the bank transfer document should be sent to:
Fax 972-3-6384455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All bank charges are to be covered by the sender.
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and full payment.
- The Conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
- All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
For further information, please contact the Conference Secretariat: