Israel offers travelers:
- A wealth of touring opportunities, including pilgrimage journeys, resort holidays, cultural tours, water sports adventures and desert safaris.
- Luxury hotels, glamorous spas and unique restaurants. In addition to excellent Israeli hotels, almost every international hotel chain is represented in Israel.
- A central location, where Europe, Asia and Africa meet.
- Numerous connecting flights to and from all major world centers.
- Countless reasons to bring a loved one and stay a few more days.
Before, during and after the conference, participants and accompanying guests can enjoy a diverse choice of sightseeing tours and excursions specially tailored to highlight the magic and spectacle of Israel.
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, a city of overwhelming emotions, which promises a religious and spiritual experience, interesting tours and entertaining adventures. Alongside Jerusalem’s fascinating historic and archaeological sites, there are amazingly modern tourist attractions for all lovers of culture, arts, theatre and music, architecture and gastronomic delights.
At Jerusalem’s heart is the Old City, which is surrounded by a wall and divided into four quarters - Jewish, Armenian, Christian, and Muslim. Apart from the holy places throughout the Old City, there are several charming sites that are well worth visiting.
Jerusalem is also overflowing with places of recreation and special appeal, coffee shops and restaurants.
For further Information on Israel and Jerusalem click below:
Israel Ministry of Tourism
City of Jerusalem