Register early to attend the EACR-AACR-ISCR Conference 2018 and benefit from significant savings on your registration fees.
Both registration and payment must be received by the deadline.
Registration Form for Int'l Participants
Registration Form for Israeli Participants
|Deadline: Receipt of both online registration and payment
Until 6 June 2018
From 7 June 2018
From 7 October 2018
|Students / PostDocs6
|Physicians during residency time6
- Register early to attend the EACR-AACR-ISCR Conference 2018 and benefit from significant savings on your registration fees.
- Above registration fees for Israeli registrants include local VAT (17%).
- Day rate available only onsite.
- The organizers are in contact with all Israeli universities to subsidize participation of their students. Further information pending soon.
- Members - discounted membership rates apply to individuals (not industry) who are members of the following professional associations: AACR, EACR and ISCR.
AACR and EACR members - You will need to state your association and membership number when you register.
- Students / PostDocs / Physicians during residency time - You will need to upload a letter from the Head of Department or a senior authority of your institution (on an official letter-headed paper) confirming your student / Physicians during residency time status.
- Israeli PIs working in an Israeli academic institution (including hospitals), that pay conference registration fees will be automatically granted membership to the Israeli Society for Cancer Research (ISCR) and are thus entitlement for ISCR-Member registration rate.
- The conference is a registered event in the EthicalMedTech, Europe‘s compliance portal.
Registration fees include:
- Participation in Conference Sessions
- Refreshments and lunches as per program
Conference Registration Payment Terms
All payments are in US$ and the full amount must be received before the deadline. Registration fees will be charged by Ortra Ltd. upon receipt of the registration form.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Personalized confirmation will be sent by email once your payment has been received.
Payments can be made by the following means:
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners or AMEX)
Online registration and payment by credit card are made on a secure server.
There are two bank accounts available to choose from:
||Bank transfer option A
||Bank transfer option B
||Bank Leumi Le-Israel B.M.
||Emek Bracha, Tel Aviv
||Igal Alon St., Tel Aviv
A copy of the bank transfer document should be sent to: Fax 972-3-6384455 or cancerconf@Ortra.com
All bank charges are to be covered by the sender.
Institution/Company Payment Commitment (for Israelis)
If payment will be made by institution/company the steps below should be followed:
- Participant should complete the online registration form and select “commitment” under “Payment Method”. Please indicate in the invoice field the name to be specified on the invoice.
- Payment from the institution/company should be received at Ortra, the conference secretariat shortly after the submission of the registration form.
- Participants who select “commitment” MUST send the conference secretariat an official “Purchase Order” from their institution/company. An invoice will be issued only after the receipt of the above document.
- The Purchase Order should be made out to: Ortra Ltd, (VAT # 510936347), 1 Nirim Street, Tel Aviv 6109202
- The Purchase Order should be sent to cancerconf@Ortra.com or by fax: 03-6384455 stating the amount and services covered. A printout of the registration summary should be enclosed.
As part of the registration process, you will be required to specify the name to whom the invoice should be made out.
If the invoice should be under your name, please also indicate your ID number.
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, please indicate the name of the institution and its VAT number.
Replacements & Registration Cancellation Policy
Any replacement (i.e., change of delegate name) of a confirmed registration is subject to an administrative fee of US$ 50 per participant.
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if written notification reaches the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd. cancerconf@Ortra.com as follows:
Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during the 7 days prior to the Conference) – Full refund less US$ 25 handling fees.
If cancellation received 15 days or more from the date of registration refund will be made as follows:
- Before 6 August 2018 – Full refund with deduction of US$ 50 handling fee
- From 6 August 2018 – 50% refund
- From 6 September 2018 – No refund
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and full payment.
- The conference program is subject to change without prior notice.
- All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd cancerconf@Ortra.com