Instructions for Presenters
- All papers will be assigned a time slot on either July 7 or 8.
- Each speaker will be allotted 15-20 minutes (TBD) for their presentation (including Q&A).
- Make sure the correct name is listed as the presenter in the submission form.
- Presenters must be registered for the conference by the June 20 submission deadline.
- Additional authors may register at any time prior to the conference.
- The presentation should not include promotional material. Only 1 slide on your organization.
- The auditorium is equipped with standard audio-visual equipment.
- If any special equipment is needed, the Technical Committee Secretariat should be notified by June 30.
- Speakers are requested to identify themselves at the registration desk on the day of the conference.