All interested parties are invited to submit an abstract in a general call for papers for the 2014 Afeka Conference for Speech Processing to be held July 7-8, 2014.
Abstracts must be submitted via the ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
- Abstracts should be 300-500 words.
- All abstracts, final papers and presentations must be in English.
- Abstracts and final papers will be submitted via a secure online submission form.
- Authors of selected abstracts will be assigned either a paper or poster presentation
Abstract submission deadline: March 17, 2014 --> Delayed to April 1
Acceptance notifications: May 1, 2014.
Paper submission deadline: June 20, 2014.
Presentation submission deadline: June 30, 2014.
- Speech Recognition
- Speaker Recognition/Diarization/Verification
- Speech Transcription
- Speech Analytics
- Keyword Spotting
- Speech Enhancement
- Voice-User Interface
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Multimodal Interaction
- Speech Technology Integration with other technologies such as NLP and AI
- Machine Learning for Speech Processing
- Acoustical Modeling
- Feature Extraction
- Speech Processing Robustness
- Other speech processing related topics and applications...
Abstracts can describe research, products, services and/or case studies relevant to any of the speech processing related topics listed above.