The organizing committee encourages participants to submit an abstract for presentation as poster or short oral presentation.
Instructions of submission:
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Please note that abstracts can only be accepted if at least one author is registered for the conference.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
Submission deadline: January 21, 2021 by 12:00 noon.
Acceptance notices will be sent via email by January 25, 2021.
Lecture recordings will take place online from January 25 until January 31, 2021 during weekdays from 18:30.
Abstract authors can request the following types of presentation:
- Poster presentation only
- Short Oral presentation OR Poster presentation
List of topics:
- Applications of Gene and Cell Therapy Technologies
- CAR T and Related Immune Effector Cell Therapies
- Gene Editing and Gene Modulation
- Non-viral Vectors
- Gene Delivery Platforms
- Genetic Modifications of Stem Cells