The organizing committee encourages participants to submit an abstract for presentation as poster or short oral presentation.
Submission deadline EXTENDED: December 30, 2021 by 08:00.
Acceptance notices will be sent via email by mid-January.
Instructions of submission:
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Please note that abstracts can only be accepted if at least one author is registered for the conference.
- Abstracts should be no more than 250 words excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
Abstract authors can request the following types of presentation:
- Poster presentation only
- Short Oral presentation OR Poster presentation
List of topics:
- Applications of Gene and Cell Therapy Technologies
- CAR T and Related Immune Effector Cell Therapies
- Gene Editing and Gene Modulation
- Non-viral Vectors
- Gene Delivery Platforms
- Genetic Modifications of Stem Cells