SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
Authors wishing to present their work at the Conference are invited to submit an abstract electronically via the conference website by 16 June 2019.
- With the submission of an abstract to IIS&ISCR 2019, the first author (presenting author):
- Accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Confirms that all authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- Identifies any financial interest in products or processes described in the abstract. This information is to be forwarded to the Scientific Committee together with the abstract.
- States that, for studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and properly informed consent given where appropriate.
- Gives permission for the abstract, when selected for presentation (oral or poster), to be published.
- Encore abstracts will be accepted.
- Submitted abstracts cannot be withdrawn after 16 June 2019.
In order to be considered, an abstract should respect the following guidelines:
- The abstract must be submitted in good English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject those abstracts, which are presented in poor English, or may request an immediate revision by the presenter.
- Abstract titles should be brief and should reflect the content of the abstract.
- Commercial names may not be used in the abstract title.
- No more than 10 authors can be listed. Only institutional affiliations, cities and countries should follow.
- Abstracts on “trials in progress” can be submitted and will be considered for oral or poster presentation as long as they contain at least some preliminary and presentable results. The decision regarding inclusion in the program and type of presentation will be decided by the Scientific Program Committee.
- Abstracts should be organized under the headings:
o Material and method
o Results and discussion
- The online abstract submission procedure will not accept abstracts that exceed 2,500 characters (body of the abstract)
- Abbreviations may be used if standard or if spelled out and defined at the first use. Compounds should be mentioned with the generic name, in lower cases. Commercial names are admitted in the text, with an ®, and if in brackets following the generic name, i.e. “generic (Commercial ®)”.
- Supplementary data or appendices will not be accepted.
- Figures or photographs are not allowed. Symbols and structures of drugs are allowed and should be drawn in black.
- Only the submitting author will receive a confirmation/abstract number by e-mail from the IIS&ISCR Conference Secretariat within 48 hours of submission. This confirmation of abstract receipt is NOT a notice of acceptance.
- For questions regarding the online submission process please contact the conference secretariat
Abstract Selection Process
The Scientific Committee will make the selection of abstracts for oral and poster presentations by mid of July 2019.
Middle of June 2019 the first author (presenter) will be notified about the result of the review and the Scientific Committee’s decision on the abstract.
If a selected author cannot attend, the presenting author should assign a replacement.
The following presentation formats are applicable for IIS&ISCR 2019
- Oral presentation: the abstract is selected for oral presentation in a main program symposium
- Poster presentation: an abstract that has been selected for presentation in poster format. Posters are grouped by topic and will be displayed during specific Poster Sessions.
- Flash Talk: the abstract is selected for a brief oral presentation
*Abstracts may be submitted for oral, flash talk or poster presentations. The Meeting Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted based on blind review. They will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserve the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
Abstracts must be submitted online until 16 June 2019, via the conference website.
Please follow the instructions on the screen to submit your abstract.
If you do not receive any confirmation within 48 hours, please contact the Conference Secretariat within one week following the submission of the abstract.
Submitting an abstract for IIS&ISCR does not constitute registration for the conference. Abstract presenters must register to attend the joint IIS&ISCR meeting by following the instructions for registration on the website.
For questions regarding the online submission process, contact the Conference Secretariat.
Only abstracts submitted online can be accepted. Abstracts submitted on paper or by e-mail attachment will not be considered.
Topics for Abstract Submission
- Visualizing the immune response
- Inflammation and immunity – Friends or foes?
- Metabolism and the DNA-Damage Response
- Host-Pathogen Interaction
- Check point pathways, Cancer and Immunotherapy from Experimental Models to Treatment
- Microenvironment and Immuno-oncology
- Cancer Metastasis
- Lymphocyte Activation & Exhaustion
- Bio-Markers and Cancer Theranostics
- Microbiome, Metabolism & Immunity
- CAR and CTL Therapy in Cancer
- State-of-the-Art Methodologies in Cancer Research
- Precision in Personalized Cancer Immunotherapy
- Cancer therapy: Advances in Drug Design and Delivery
- Mechanotransduction in the Immune System
- Immuno-Oncology and the microbiome
- Bioinformatics, Big Data and Cancer
- Immunopathologies and Precision Medicine
- Controversies in clinical Immuno-Oncology
- Genomic instability, Cancer Signaling and Cancer Secretome
- Leukemia: From stem cell to therapy