Authors wishing to present a paper or poster at the Conference are invited to submit an abstract electronically to the Conference Secretariat, Ortra Ltd., via this website by March 31, 2018.
Please note that an online submission is required for submissions to be considered.
Abstracts on the following scientific topics are invited:
1. Design, synthesis and characterization of molecularly imprinted polymers
2. Nanomaterials, nano- and micro-fabrication
3. Molecular imprinting of nanoparticles, biomacromolecules, viruses and cells
4. Use of MIPs for sensing and smart materials
5. Molecularly imprinted membranes
6. Surface imprinting
7. Novel monomers and matrices for imprinting
8. Theoretical, computational and other modelling strategies
9. New and emerging applications
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board.
Oral and poster presentations will be selected based on the scientific content of the abstract.
- Please prepare your abstract in Word and then copy and paste the information in the appropriate cells in the online form.
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words including abstract title and body.
- Abstract title should not exceed 20 words and be in CAPS.
- Figuer and table should be uploaded separately using the system to the end of your abstract, just before the reference list. Special symbols are supported.
- Figure and Table legends should be in 10 pt size. Citation to references should be indicated by superscripted numbers in the text.
- References should be listed in 10 pt plain in the format: [number] Surname Initial, Surname Initial (year) Title. Journal volume: page-page.
- All abstracts should be submitted by March 31, 2018 via the online Abstract Submission Form.
- Multiple submissions by the same presenter are possible.
- Authors are requested to select their preferred type of presentation: oral (15-20 min) or poster presentation.
Notification of Acceptance
The Organizing Committee and Scientific Advisory Board will review the submitted abstracts and assign oral or poster presentations.
After the review process, authors will be informed about their acceptance by April 15, 2018.
- Presentations should be structured to allow audience participation, questions, and discussion (as appropriate).
- At least one presenter from each accepted abstract should register to the Conference in order to be included in the final program.
- Expenses for travel and attendance including registration fee, are the responsibility of each presenter.
Please note that only abstracts submitted through the online submission form will be considered.