- Abstracts must be submitted through the online system
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must contain no more than 300 words
- The title must contain no more than 20 words. Each word of the title must begin with a capital letter, except transition words
- The names and affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract
Following The ISRR10 Conference, three leading journals will publish a special issue on topics related to the conference themes. Plant and Soil and Annals of Botany will publish research papers and Journal of Experimental Botany will accept review papers. These will not be regarded as proceedings of the conference, they will rather be independent publications.
The journals will publish calls for papers for these special issues that will be open to all contributors, and the review and selection of papers will be done according to the journals' regulations by teams of guest editors. The guest editors will be advised of the interest in such publication expressed by the participants at the time of submission of the abstracts to the conference.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE ENDED
Notification of acceptance for oral presentation will be sent during April.
For late submissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org