- Abstracts must be submitted through the online system
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must contain no more than 300 words
- The title must contain no more than 20 words. Each word of the title must begin with a capital letter, except transition words
- The names and affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract
We intend to publish special issues related to the various topics of the ISRR10 conference in three leading journals: Plant and Soil and Annals of Botany will publish research papers and Journal of Experimental Botany will accept review papers.
Speakers, who wish to submit a paper to one of the above mentioned Journals, please indicate in the abstract submission form and be ready to submit the paper during the conference. More details about the requirements will be announced later.
For further information please contact us.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE ENDED
Notification of acceptance for oral presentation will be sent during April.
For late submissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org