Authors wishing to present a paper or poster at the Symposium are invited to submit an abstract electronically to the Symposium Secretariat, Ortra Ltd., via this website by June 12, 2013.
Please note that an online submission is required for submissions to be considered.
Topics to be covered in the Symposium:
- Self-assembly and interactions in biological polyelectrolytes
- Polyelectrolyte-surfactant interactions
- Lipoplexes and polyplexes
- Polyelectrolyte at interfaces
- Polyelectrolyte gels and hydrogels
- Computer simulations
- Synthesis and characterization of polyelectrolytes
- Nanostructure of microemulsions
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please prepare your abstract in Word and then copy and paste the information in the appropriate cells in the online form.
Abstracts should not exceed 500 words including abstract title and body.
Abstract title should not exceed 20 words and be in CAPS.
Images, maximum one, should be uploaded separatly using the system to the appropriate location in the text.
Special symbols are supported.
Multiple submissions by the same presenter is possible. Please re-enter the system with your email and password supplied when you first registered to the submission system and click on: "Submit a new Abstract Submission Form
Click on the submission button below.
1 - Please insert your email.
If it is not your first submission you will be asked to enter the password which was given to you in your entrance to the system.
2 - Please choose between:
"Submit a new Abstract Submission Form by ..." TO
"Submit a new Abstract Submission Form under a different name"
3 - Please follow instructions:
- Fill your personal details. Click "Next"
- Select your preferred type of presentation "Oral" or "Poster Presentation" and/or "Flash-session oral presentation"
(see details on type of presentations below)
- Select from the list the most relevant topic to your abstract. If the abstract submitted to the Symposium falls outside the
list of topics, please select "Other".
- Please fill in the fields corresponding to first author affiliation data and other co-authors, if appropriate. Click "Submit"
- Abstract Title: write or copy/paste the abstract title (< 20 words)
- Submission of the Abstract content: write or copy/paste abstract body (< 480 words)
- Once your file is uploaded, click on the "next" button and fill in the fields corresponding to first author personal data
and other co-authors, if appropriate. Click "Next"
The duration of each lecture is 15-30 minutes, in addition to 2-5 minutes for discussion.
A separate dedicated PC computer will be available to run presentations in the lecture hall. Uploading your presentation to this computer will allow smooth running of the program.
If you intend to use this computer please make sure your presentation is on one Microsoft® PowerPoint file, integrating all text, graphics and videos. To save time, please bring your presentation on a CD-ROM or flash disk (USB) and hand it to the technician on site.
Each day a long 2 hour poster sessions will take place.
The size of the presentation area for each poster is 1 m (height) and 0.90 m (width). We suggest using a minimum font size of 20pt. Posters will be mounted on boards by pins supplied by the organizers.
Flash-session oral presentation –Briefly present your work described in your poster, a short oral presentation will be available to poster presenters during the second day. See "Oral Presentations" section above for presentation file technical guidelines.
Additional Information for Proposal Submission:
- At least one presenter from each accepted contribution should register to the Symposium in order to be included in the final program.
- Expenses for travel and attendance including registration fee, are the responsibility of each presenter.
||May 16, 2013
|Notifications on Acceptance
||June 1, 2013
|Opening of Registration
||June 20, 2013
|Publication of Detailed Program
||June 18, 2013