Travel to Israel
The best way to travel to Israel is by air. There are regular direct flights from major cities in Europe and North America, as well as from a number of Asian cities to Tel Aviv, Ben-Gurion International Airport.
EL AL Israel Airlines is proud to be the official carrier of IDSS Symposium 2014!
Fly EL AL to the symposium and enjoy special benefits:
Enjoy Free registration to the Matmid Frequent Flyer club and receive exclusive benefits!
- Fly EL AL and receive 10% discount on EL AL flight.
- Purchasing is available online, click here to book your flight.
- You can also contact EL AL office and advise event code: IDSS14.
In order to receive a discount at your travel agent, please advise your agent to contact the EL AL local office at your area for ticketing instructions- with the event code IDSS14
Terms and Conditions:
* The 10% promotion is valid for flights departing to Israel starting February 25, 2014 and departing from Israel last date March 10, 2014
* Reservation and ticketing until March 03, 2014
* The promotion is valid on direct EL AL flights to Israel and does not apply to code share flights
* The discount applies on the base fare of Economy and Business class tickets, based on availability and class terms
* No double deals or discounts
* The free registration to the Matmid Club is valid until March 05, 2014
* Errors and omissions excepted
For further details please contact Ms. Nirit Shasho firstname.lastname@example.org or +972-3-6384450/447 (Dir.) or +972-3-6384444(Sec.).
In addition to the on demand taxi service available at the airport, special airport transfers are also available on a prearranged basis.
The Symposium Secretariat will arrange upon request, private transfers from the airport to the selected Symposium hotels. Participants who book these services should notify the Symposium Secretariat of their arrival details no later than one week prior to arrival and they will be met at the airport by Ortra representative, right after passport control, will be escorted through luggage pickup area and transfer to the selected hotel.
Rates (up to 2 people): US$ 100
Departure Transfer US$ 80
Our Representative will meet you at the lobby 3-4 hours before your departure transfer and will escort you to the Ben-Gurion international airport.
Taxis are readily available at the airport 24 hours/day for a private or shared service.
Taxis can be found right outside the arrival hall of the airport.
Taxi services are regulated and the Taxi companies at BGN operate under permission.
The train station is located on Level S of the Landside Building, adjacent to the Arrivals Hall.
Public transportation services are located in the three-storey bridge on the second floor, next to Gates 21 and 23.
The car rental companies’ counters are located on the first floor of the East Gallery in the Greeters' Hall. The service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For further details click here .